StoraXe-Rack-System - System
Lithium-ion battery storage systems Home & Small Business
The StoraXe® product portfolio Home & Small Business is designed for larger houses, multi-family homes as well as businesses and public institutions. The StoraXe® Home & Small Business solutions store excess PV energy and provide it at times when there is insufficient PV energy. This will make you independent of rising electricity prices.
SRS2019 / 2028 / 2047
The all-round, carefree storage solution for seamless integration in existing building installations
• 18,6 kWh / 27,9 kWh / 47 kWh
• ADS-TEC Energy management system (EMS)
• AC battery storage system with integrated inverter
• Integrated ADS-TEC Energy Management System (EMS)
• Fully fledged emergency power function in the event of power failure
• 3-phase, with up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power operation
• Network formation for self-sufficient, isolated systems
• 3-phase up to 100 % unbalanced load in emergency power supply mode
• Power Education for autonomous Grid Systems
The StoraXe® Product Portfolio Home & Small Business is designed for the following application areas. For the task of energy management beyond just day / night shift goes.
• Single-family homes
• Multi-family Houses
• guesthouses and small hotels
• Public institutions, kindergartens, community centers
• craft and smaller commercial businesses
• Farms and rural remote units
• Complete "island solutions" (with 100% self-sufficient supply)
Ready for the future
High energy densities can be always released unrestrained in extreme cases. Nevertheless, gas, hydrogen, and millions of mobile fuel tanks accepted part of our everyday infrastructure. We trust these systems, "Made in Germany" because research, development, security analysis, standards and continuous quality assurance maximizes the benefits and minimizes the risk have. This procedure also applies to battery storage solutions from ADS-TEC.
• Powerful lithium-ion technology for a lifetime of 20 years
• Selected cells from renowned manufacturers
• Compliance with current and future standards and certifications
Since 1 May 2013 the Federal Government of Germany subsidizes the purchase of battery storage systems. In combination with a Big-LinX® service contract ADS-TEC “Home & Small Business” battery storage systems are subsidizable. An important condition for subsidies is the date of purchase. Subsidizable are battery storage systems, when a PV system is new installed. For already existing PV systems, the battery storage can only be subsidized, if the PV system has been installed after 1 January 2013 and has an age of at least 6 months.
The size of the subsidy depends on the power of the PV system and the costs for the battery storage. For a new installation of a PV system with battery storage included, the size of subsidy is up to 600 Euro/ kWp, for a retrofitting of a PV system up to 660 Euro/kWp.
Please find more informationl here.
Big-LinX® Energy For centralized and decentralized energy management
From the OFFLINE version of a decentralized single system to complex ONLINE-coupled interconnection systems. With the ADS-TEC platform Big-LinX® Energy, the energy management system is scalable for every application.
› learn more